Welcome and Introduction

As I am not one that has a great aptitude for computers, I still believe there is much that I have to relate and hopefully others may find some of my comments of value.Some of the issues I will relate may at some point in time, affect many people ,who as yet have not given any thought to the situations themselves, but believe me when the time does arrive it can be the most unwelcome and horrendous experience you will go through.
I hope that this comment will foster enough interest for you to be a regular visitor to this Blog in times to come.I also assure you that it will not be a blog of doom and gloom, but will also have many lighter moments.
There will be opportunities to discuss topics and leave comments, and maybe some will wish to share similar experiences.

If you take the time to read my resume you will gain a better insight into the workings of this individual.

No comments: