Time passes slowly and things seem larger than life. It's not hard to live in a daze, but then, you feel,I want to get out of this daze,or,should I stay here, at least I feel secure here. Nothing can touch me while I'm here. Memories for comfort, close family members for strength and endurance. Sometimes,personal solitude to gain strength to rebuild a shattered world.
Yes, I can stay here for a time. The world will never be the same no matter what happens,but I can give myself this time to try to create the world anew. It will not be a time to drift from weird and wonderful states with fanciful dreams, while avoiding the realities of life. But,it will be a time to heal myself of the deep hurt that lingers inside.
I will not live for myself alone. I am in this world; I am a part of the world of others. So my future will be to live for those that grace my world.
My three sons will always be with me in body and spirit. They are my best friends. My wife is my guiding light and soul companion. She is my love and my energy.
For those that I love, and for those that grace my world; Yes,I can stay here for a time. For the one's that I know now and the one's to come in the future; Yes,I can stay here for a time.
I am not living for myself alone, I will stay here for a time.

No comments: